COVID-19 Photoshoot Protocols & Precautions
We continue to employ preventative measures in an effort to keep our clients and our team safe during photo sessions.
We offer a limited number of sessions each day to minimize the flow in and out of the studio.
As such, we recommend attending your shoot alone unless:
- You feel you need help from a friend that would be considered essential.
- You are a parent accompanying a minor to the session.
- You are being photographed as part of a couple or group.
All surfaces within the studio are sanitized after each session and prior to entry of additional clients. For corporate shoots requiring numerous employees to be photographed throughout the day, we stagger appointments allowing for time in between to appropriately clean between individuals.
We practice social distancing of 6 feet or more, particularly with clients who have removed their mask to be photographed.
Physical contact to fix hair, clothing or makeup shall be carried out by our hair / make up artist who will have their face coverings in place throughout the session.
Our team is fully vaccinated.
You affirm that you have not displayed any COVID-19 symptoms in the last 10 days:
- Fever or chills
- Running nose, nasal congestion or sneezing without other known cause
- Sore throat
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing
- Unexplained fatigue or malaise
- Gastrointestinal upset
- Decrease or loss of sense of taste or smell
You affirm that you, as well as all household members, have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 10 days.
You affirm that you, as well as all household members, have not traveled internationally within the past 14 days.
You understand that Colin Key Photography has implemented measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Assumption of Risk
Colin Key Photography has put safety precautions into effect in order to help diminish the spread of COVID-19. These are designed to safeguard our clients and staff.
By scheduling your session with us, you agree to the following terms:
- You voluntarily agree to take on all risks associated with attending in a photo session with respect to exposure to COVID-19.
- You hereby release, discharge and hold harmless Colin Key Photography, Rhubarb Pictures, LLC, its owners and employees from all claims relating to my involvement in the photo session.
- You also agree to inform Colin Key Photography if you display any COVID-19 symptoms within 10 days prior to or immediately following your session.
For questions and concerns, please contact:
Colin Key Photography
2910 West Moore St.
Richmond, VA 23230